It’s not about 30 pesos, it’s about 30 years”
We are second-generation Chilean exiles that have come together to build international solidarity following the social unrest in Chile sparked in October 2019 when a small group of students jumped the turnstiles of the “metro” in a fare hike protest.
Along with our supporters in towns and cities across the UK we:
- Believe that neo-liberalism is at the heart of the social, economic and environmental crisis in Chile
- Aims to raise awareness of human rights violations and the situation of political prisoners
- Call for the establishment of a Commission on Truth, Justice and Reparations
- Supports the demands for a new constitution, via an ‘Asamblea Constituyente’
- Support the Mapuche struggle for the right to autonomy