Chile Solidarity Network, CSN, is a coalition of individuals, groups and organisations that have come together to amplify the voice of solidarity for Chile following the social unrest which began in October 2019.
Operating from towns and cities across the UK, Chile Solidarity Network:
- Believes that neo-liberalism is at the heart of the social, economic and environmental crisis in Chile
- Aims to raise awareness of human rights violations and the situation of political prisoners
- Calls for the establishment of a Commission on Truth, Justice and Reparations
- Supports the demands for a new constitution, via an ‘asamblea constituyente’
- Support the Mapuche struggle for the right to autonomy